Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ABC Wednesday: D Is For (Daytime in Drayton)


ABC WEDNESDAY ROUND 8



Daytime in Drayton, Ontario, Canada. I looked up as we got in the car to drive home and was astonished by what I saw. The start of a rainbow! All my life I thought the pot of gold started in Ireland somewhere, along with the 'lil leprachauns that keep a wee eye out on ya. Turns out I and probably most people on the planet are wrong! The road to rainbowville starts in middle-of-nowhere Ontario. One day, I'll take that drive!

12 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

I live in the middle of nowhere Ontario...if I see the pot of gold I'll let you know.
Jane x

photowannabe said...

Hope you find that pot of gold since its in your town. (:0)

Roger Owen Green said...

you know, I've been singularly unsuccessful finding that pot!


ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Gemma Wiseman said...

Very pretty skes and love those wispy clouds!

Unknown said...

Marvelous photo of clouds and rainbow! Have you ever seen a sundog -- it looks like a piece of the rainbow all by itself high in the sky?
The pot of gold is all around you!
HelenMac, ABC team

Kim, USA said...

I tried to find the pot of gold too, ^_^ Happy Wednesday!
ABC-Wednesday

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

love the blue sky.
Thanks for sharing.

Dhemz said...

nice one! Hope you can check out my ABC Wednesday entry too. Thanks!

Wanda said...

I think that pot of gold is waiting for you!

Francisca said...

There's something amazingly elusive about that pot at the end of a rainbow! I should know... I've been following the rainbow all my life! :-D

Jama said...

What a marvelous sky!

SquirrelQueen said...

Great catch, that is a beautiful sky with the wispy clouds and the little bit of the rainbow.