Sunday, October 3, 2010

Self Portrait


More Self Shots in whatever form



I know this is not my face, but it is my hand. Some of you know I moved, and while on that move I was injured, yes 3 times. First a bee sting to my left pinky. No big deal now, but once I was allergic. Then I was helping put a 6 ft mirror to my living room wall, and it slipped and sliced my hand. This is pictured above. It looks bad and deep, but the hospital won't stitch it. Go figure. Lastly, we bought my son a new metal futon for his room, and wouldn't luck have it fall on my foot. Yep out of the box directly to my toe. So needless to say, I've been a bit of a gimp for the last 3 days. Today I can finally get on hubby's shoe, not my own. I can walk the dog again, that's what counts since we'll be all alone come 5 am. So, I apologize for not showing my beautiful face, but this had a story.

*No sympathies necessary. I'm good. Thanks.*

1 comment:

SquirrelQueen said...

Ouch! I've always said moving is a dangerous experience and you proved my theory. Glad to hear you survived the ordeal and are okay. I'm sure Ewok is happy for the walks.