Saturday, March 13, 2010

Stealing: Judd's Merged Meme


Sponsored here: http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/


1. What were doing 10 years ago?
Getting sober. Yup this December, it has been exactly 10 years. Wow!

2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:
Chocolate any kind, Cannolli, Cheesecake, Popcorn, and Toffee. And to think, I`m a diabetic. No wonder, right?!

3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
1.Give 2.Give 3.Give 4.Give and 5.Give

4. Three of your habits:
Clean freak, Coffee junkie, and cusser.

5. Five jobs that you've have had:
1.Mom 2.Security Guard 3.Store Clerk 4.Waitress 5.Writer

6. Five places that you've lived:

Dunnville, Ontario... first place we moved to.

New Glasgow, Nova Scotia

Shelburne, Nova Scotia

Kingston, Ontario

Hamilton, Ontario... where I was born and came back home to.

7. Five things that you did yesterday:
Serious?! 1.Woke up 2.Brush teeth 3.Pee 4.Bathe 5.Got dressed.
Wow, and that's not even me out of the bathroom! Next!

8. Five people you would want to get to know more about:
The next five people I get near. I am curious about everyone.

9. Abortion: for or against it?
Pro-choice. If you were raped, would you want to give birth to that rapists' child? I'm not so sure....

10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president?
HA HA HA no. Behind every great man, is a woman who is laughing.

11. Do you believe in the death penalty?
For some crimes, yes. If you have a rabid dog, you put it down. Why not a psycho killer?!

12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?



13. Are you for or against premarital sex?
Too late for that question... Had son at 18, unwed.

14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
To each his own.

15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
If I lived in the USA I might care, but I don't. So...

16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?
If anything it should be raised. I can't believe I said that... but I did.

17. Should the war in Iraq be called off?



18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?
Yes and No. Depends on the situation.

19. Do you believe in spanking your children?
No.

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
I don't worry about judgment period.

4 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Congrats on the sobriety!!!!

My S S is HERE. Do hope you can come peruse my answers....I'd love your company!!

Maria's Space said...

So glad you joined this. I had no idea...congrats.

I am happy to be learning about you.

We have a lot of the same characteristics. I don't worry about being judged (anymore). Dont' believe in spanking. Same sex marriage, I say whatever. I would never want my kids to get married before having sex. We Take every car we buy for test drives so why not our partner for life?

I am Harriet said...

Great answers! Happy 10 years as well :)

Enjoy your Sunday!
Join us for a funMonday Mayhem
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/yep-i-know-i-suck-as-a-friends-sometimes-do-you-believe-in-spanking-your-children/

SquirrelQueen said...

Really, really great answers. Happy 10th!