Saturday, March 6, 2010

Stealing: Another Meme About Me


Sponsored here: http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/


1. Are you currently in a serious relationship? Aren't all relationships serious?!

2. What was your dream growing up? To live past 25, that was Mom's biggest threat!

3. What talent do you wish you had? Tightrope walking... you asked!

4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be? Long Island Iced Tea

5. What was the last book you read? Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure (YA)

6. What zodiac sign are you? Such-a-crabby-ass... I mean Sagittarius.

7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where; Not anymore. Yup, you heard.

8. Worst habit? Clean freak.

9. What is your favorite sport? Hockey.

10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude? Realist.

11. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Don't wanna talk about it.

12. Tell me one weird fact about you. I modeled when I was young, and hated it!

13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Cute.... except for IT.

14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? My mommy belly.

15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? I like to be devils advocate and play both sides.

16. Ever been arrested? Yup.

17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Pay bills, get things, donate some. Whaddya think?! It's on 10 g's.

18. What's your favorite place to hang out at? Home.

19. Do you believe in ghosts? Yeah, I guess I do.

20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Write poetry.

21. Do you swear a lot? When I am angry, yep.

22. Biggest pet peeve? Stupid people.

23. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Unique.

24. Do you believe/appreciate romance? Not anymore.

25. Do you believe in God? Yes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A realist is great!

Happy Sunday!

hugs
shakira

I WANNA BE

MORE ABOUT ME

I am Harriet said...

I too am a crabby-ass :)

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/how-to-make-money-blogging-im-game-and-stealing/

Join us for Monday Mayhem!

Lorri S said...

LOL, love your answers ;)

SquirrelQueen said...

Great answers! IT was one very scary clown.