Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Splenda Flavors for Coffee


Transform an Everyday Cup of Coffee into a Flavorful Experience.
SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Flavors for Coffee allows you to enjoy the same sweet, rich cup of coffee with gourmet flavor and without the calories.

* Three indulgent flavors: French Vanilla, Mocha and Hazelnut.
* Each flavor stick conveniently contains the perfect touch of sweetness and rich flavor for one cup of coffee.

Look for them in the coffee aisle of your favorite retailer.


My Opinion:
Coffee is my most favorite drink of all. But I like to change it up every so often with a flavor. Being a Diabetic I have to be careful trying flavors. With Splenda, you don't have to worry.
And they taste awesome!
I tried the French Vanilla flavor and am hooked!
Go try them, see for yourself, and be surprised at how great they are!


~I received a sample from Splenda. I was not compensated for my opinion.~

No comments: