Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Stealing

I decided to join Maria in this great meme, sponsored here: http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/

Then you, my readers, will get to know more about me. I am quite a private person, but have the option of ignoring questions here and there... lol. So without further ado, here goes....





34. What do you like about the summer? Everything, it's Summer.

35. What do you like about spring? The promise of Summer coming soon.

36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 2 provinces/no states

37. What cities/towns have you lived in? too many to list.

38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? I love shoes. So I say shoes.

39. Are you a social person? Most days.

40. What was the last thing you ate? Cutlets, scalloped potatoes, and beets.

41. What is your favorite restaurant? Taste of Poland

42. What is your favorite ice cream? Jamoca Almond Fudge... Baskin Robbins

43. What is your favorite dessert? Cannolli

44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Anything homemade.

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Welch's Grape jelly.

46. Do you like Chinese food? Do Chinese like Chinese food? Of course I do!

47. Do you like coffee? LOL... I'd like it better in an IV drip.

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? I drink bottled water, and enough that I am now investing in a Brita to save on recycling...

49. What do you drink in the morning? Water and coffee.

50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you? ID

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yup, right.

52. Do you know how to play poker? Yup.

53. Do you like to cuddle? Not lately.

54. Have you ever been to Canada? LOL I only live here.

55. Do you have an addictive personality? I must have, I'm constantly doing these memes.

56. Do you eat out or at home more often? HOME... I'm the grand pooba and I love to cook.

57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything? Why miss it? I got in too much trouble.

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Yeah, but they're not famous.

59. Do you want kids? Too late. And no... lol.

60. Do you speak any other languages? Yeah, sign. (*snickering*)

61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yep.

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yup. Was it fun? Nope.

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Pool. No sharks.

64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Who cares as long as I don't fall outta the sky.

65. Do you know how to drive stick? Yup, can drive a lawnmower, three-wheeler, ski-do and golf cart too. And?

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Shoes.

No comments: