Monday, February 15, 2010

The Height Of Ignorance

I am PISSED. I received this comment on my Photo Time post. I am absolutely floored that people are this rude and ignorant in the world. But believably they are!!

The thanks I get for inviting someone to join my meme. Here I thought maybe they'd like to showcase their work and get followers and network connections, but now it's all about me and my shameless self-promotion.... whatever BLOGtise! To answer your question, yeah I do think you are stupid!

http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2010/02/photo-time.html


Comment:

I'm sorry but I don't like you to advertise your meme on my blog comments.
You said in your comment about my post "Interesting." That's it!?
But your main goal was to advertise your meme. Do you think I'm stupid?

I deleted your comment.
Advertising is NOT good manners especially on a blog which is NOT yours.
You have to find other way to find your own audience.




MY PET PEEVE AT WORK-----> I HATE STUPID AND IGNORANT PEOPLE.

Obviously has no clue what a BLOG CARNIVAL is for......

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

:( That's a disappointing blow. The blogging community can be so discouraging sometimes.

I think you started a great meme. I hope to participate in it (I work full-time, so it's kind of tough to do memes right now). Hang in there and don't let the insults get you down.

:)

Kim, USA said...

So sorry it is now that I see your invitation to join your meme. I surely do love to join because that is a lot of fun.
As for those people who say something negative about your invitation "it's their lose" hahahaha!! See yah soon!!