Hello! Happy Sunday to you all! As you can see, today there won't be a vacay photo. In lieu of this day, I have put up a photo of my favorite celebrity.... Elvis Presley. I don't know how many of you are fans, but I am a big fan! He has been gone for 32 years today. Seems like a lifetime. Actually it is a lifetime, mine! I turn 33, so figure it out! I plan on an easy day today, not just for Elvis, but its also supposed to be over 35c again. Okay friends, play hard and sing loud today!!!Feisty, frugal and fabulous has got a great contest going on to win a shirt or shawl from Bamboo Canada. Either hit the button on the side, or click this link; http://www.feistyfrugalandfabulous.com/
Stumbled across the coolest contest, and boy did it brings back memories of high school. Head over to Feisty, frugal and fabulous either by the button on the side or this link; http://www.feistyfrugalandfabulous.com/ its to win a Finesse gift pack!!! Great shampoo, conditioner and hairspray!!
Check out my new book review blog!!!! http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment