Saturday, September 10, 2011

Photo TIme: End of Summer

Welcome to Photo Time!
Grab the button.
This week's theme is: END OF SUMMER
After you create your post, be sure to link up!
You get a few days to participate.
Have fun, and happy snapping!!
Next week our theme is: IN THE DISTANCE


When I think of the end of summer, being a Hamiltonian, I think of the Labor Day classic game. The Ti-Cats usually play the Argosnots... but we got ripped off this year for the Alou-wents.
Any way, this is usually the scene in my neighborhood, living so close to the stadium. I can hear the game, so why go watch?!
I even took the time to blacken their license plates.
Also it means BACK-TO-SCHOOL! Now that is a holiday, for parents!
Here is my boy, out-of-uniform, first day of Grade 11.
Having his morning coffee.




1 comment:

SquirrelQueen said...

You must live really close to the stadium to get all that overflow parking.

Your son is very handsome, I know you are very proud of him.

Thank you for choosing my cross as the winner!!

Happy Weekend!