Monday, March 7, 2011

Tuesday Takes #45


Welcome to Week 45 of Takes!

What are the rules?
There are no rules!

I ask you to leave your link, so I can visit you back, and possible pick you for the week's winner.
(((HUGS)))

I may discontinue this meme. There's not a huge following, and I don't know if it will pick up. Please share your thoughts, if you even read this, and tell me if you think I should keep it going or shut it down.



When I saw the moon tonight, I had to get the camera and go for a shot. The problem is that it's frigging cold outside, like -13c, and I couldn't stand still. You still get the idea of how groovy it looked. In case you forgot to look up.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just recently found this meme and would love for you to keep it going, but would understand if you decided to shut it down.

That's an amazing shot of the moon!

SquirrelQueen said...

Very cool moon shot, it looks like a big smile in the sky.

I agree with Ellie, I like this meme but will understand if you decide to end it.

Maria's Space said...

Keep going. Do it for yourself and if anyone else joins they are just icing on the cake.

We saw the same moon last night. I mentioned it to Teach and Goddess before I left to babysit for a friend. It was stunning. Good for you for getting the picture.