Friday, March 18, 2011

Photo Time: St. Paddy's


Welcome to Photo Time!
Grab the button.
This week's theme is: ST PADDYS
After you create your post, be sure to link up!
You get a few days to participate.
Have fun, and happy snapping!!
Next week our theme is: A FAVORITE THING



On St. Paddy's Day, my son and I took Ewok over to Gage Park for a walk. It was beautiful temperatures, (12c), and we saw some great things. This was one scene that made me laugh. A woman was doing Tai-Chi in the park, and 3 girls had gotten behind her imitating her moves. It was kinda funny to remember life at that age, and I was in admirable awe of the flexible lady too.

And a shamrock, for good measure.




2 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

It looks like a beautiful day for a walk in the park. The lady didn't seem to mind all the attention. I love the shamrocks.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Thank you heaps for the green honour! Your park looks like a wonderful place for a walk!