Saturday, March 5, 2011

Photo Time: Artistic Vision


Welcome to Photo Time!
Grab the button.
This week's theme is: ARTISTIC VISION
After you create your post, be sure to link up!
You get a few days to participate.
Have fun, and happy snapping!!
Next week our theme is: GREEN (Figure we'd try again since nothing last week)



I was watering my plants, and they have these glass balls. I thought what would it look like on camera looking through the ball down?! So next thing you know, I'm with my Nikon, macro shooting it up! And voila! I think it's pretty groovy, don't you?




2 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

I agree, very groovy. It's almost like a fisheye view and I love the colors.

I'm getting ready to head out the door but I'll be back this afternoon to catch up.

Maria's Space said...

This is really cool Freda. I am coming back. Still not 100% in the blog world. I promise to return soon.