Friday, April 9, 2010

Photo Time & TN: Vertical

For more vertical: http://tnchick.com/



Rules for Photo Time:
Grab the button above, (save as)
The idea is to post a photo, anything you want, and link it up.
(We may get into themes eventually but I will always give a heads up.)
You get 6 days to participate.
Have fun, and happy snapping!!


This is my favorite photo this week, so I'm blending the meme's. It happens to work for both. Vertical telephone pole, on a beautiful sky.



MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

I came over earlier and misread, I thought vertical was your theme. It's getting late so my brain is starting to shut down.

Either way I like the utility lines against the clouds. Very nice.

Scott Law said...

It looks like the hole in the sky is about to swallow up the vertical pole. I like your “angle” on the vertical theme.

Maude Lynn said...

I love that hole in the sky!

SquirrelQueen said...

Actually I like combining memes. I came over to grab the address of your post for the link and read too quickly, it was my error.

Judy