Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ellipsis: Strange or Unusual Sights


For more: http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com



This is the funnies thing I have ever seen, and this was just today!
I hear what sounded like a Harley outside, so thinking it was friends, or just a nice bike, I went outside to see this.
Redneck carrier from hell.
The gas can, is actually strapped onto the bumper with a belt. Yes the thing actually ran! Long enough for it to become the latest yard ornament. Thank goodness they chose the backyard.

Walking along the railroad tracks, I noticed this chair up against the building. Cool or quirk?

I might get some flack for this one, but this house decorates for every occasion. And I mean, every occasion! I don't mind celebration, but there is a tacky factor to this one dontcha think?

3 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Ha, ha. Those are some great strange and unusual photos. The car. Wow is all I can say.

Carly said...

Hi Freda :)

WOW! You found some great subjects for this week's assignment! Love the house, it's so festive!

-Carly

Jan AKA Wammy said...

so far your shots win the prize for the most strange.