Monday, March 29, 2010

Ellipsis: Faves


For more: http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com


These are just a few of my faves, that I had on my camera waiting for their debut to the world. Ironic how it works itself out that way. I snap random photos that come in handy later. Enjoy!


I love when the stormy skies fade away and the blue sets in.

I love that Canada has its own donut! Classic! (But I love the coffee more.)

I love the hardwood floors in my home.

Carnations are beautiful and smell nice.

And lastly the Easter Bunny. Walking casually down the street.

5 comments:

Jama said...

Nice collection of photos. I love taking shots of the sky, kind of therapeutic and calming.

Lindy said...

A nice collection of your favorite things. Very pretty wood floor. =)

SquirrelQueen said...

Nice series of photos. I really like the blue sky peeking through the clouds. The bunny is cute.

Carly said...

Awww :)

I love the Easter Bunny also! :) Great list of favs!

-Carly

Suzanne R said...

I like the sky through the clowds and the shiny wood floor. Carnations smell lovely! The Easter Bunny is nonchalantly walking along -- I bet the kids enjoyed him/her.