Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stealing



Sponsored here: http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/



1. Which non-Disney Princess Disney Film is your favorite? Cool Runnings

2. Which Disney film makes you cry the most? Old Yeller

3. Which Disney film makes you the happiest? Toy Story

4. Which Disney film has the best music? The Lion King

5. Which Disney film has the best love story? The Lady and The Tramp

6. Who is your favorite Disney Princess? Ariel

7. Who is your favorite Disney Prince? Aladdin

8. Who is your favorite Disney animal sidekick? Goofy

9. Who is your favorite Disney main character animal? Pluto

10. Who is your favorite villain? Cruella Deville

11. What is your favorite Disney song? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

12. What is your favorite Disney villian song? The only villian song I can think of is Wizard of Oz and that is not Disney.... The witch scene on her bike.

13. What is your favorite Disney animal song? Can You Feel the Love Tonight

14. What is your favorite Disney Princess song? Beauty and the Beast

15. What is your favorite Disney Prince song? Hakuna Matata

16. What is your favorite Disney Prince/Princess duet song? this one I'd have to think about.

17. What is your favorite Disney love song? I love them all really. I'm a sucker for a love song.

7 comments:

Marites said...

gee wow..it's been a long time since i've seen Cool Runnings. it's really a good movie. I love Hakuna matata too:) happy Sunday! my SS entry is up too.

Hootin Anni said...

OLD Yeller!!!!! Wow....I forgot about that. I saw it when I was a young'un. Great thinking.


But...I LOVE Disney Come see my answers if you can find time today...the "Disney" is the permalink to my Sunday Stealing. Have a great week ahead.

I am Harriet said...

Goofy and Pluto are pretty cool.



Thanks for playing!
Join us for Monday Mayhem As Bud takes over the fun!

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/yes-im-sunday-stealing-famous-join-me/

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Cool Runnings is an awesome movie. I haven't seen it in so long.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I also had forgotten about Cool Runnings and Old Yeller. Great answers and memories. You know I loved this meme.
Have a great week.

SquirrelQueen said...

I had forgotten about Cool Runnings too, I love that movie.

Cruella Deville is my favorite Disney villain too. Wasn't there a song about her in the original movie?

Heather! said...

LOL...I was just explaining the premise (based, of course, on a true story) of *Cool Runnings* to my hubby a few days ago! We were talking about why so relatively few countries participate in the Winter Olympics. I say no excuse; look at Jamaica! :)