Wednesday, July 15, 2009


Today really is a beeeeauuuuutiful day in the neighborhood!!! Obviously I got my modem and am back online again. Crazy how disconnected a person can feel, in todays society, without internet access. Even with mounds of things to do, you still look forward to getting back online and plugging away on the information station. I know I do!!
Today is bittersweet for me though. My father Darcy, has been gone from here One Year Today. He passed July 15th, 2008. I think he's happy in heaven with my grandmother, his beloved mom. I wish I had more time with him though. What I wouldn't give for 5 more minutes..... For you, who reads this, don't feel sad for me. Just be happy for me! My dad is with Elvis now!!! LOL. He sure loved him too!!!! R.I.P. Dad. I miss you, and I love you.


No comments: